Please Click Through The Tabs For Additional Info
Our charcoal water filter sticks are a zero-waste option in contrast to plastic water filters. After using the bamboo charcoal water filter for around 3 months, do not throw it away! Charcoal also regulates moisture, reduces odours, inhibits mould and keeps food fresh. You can be creative and give your charcoal a second life, for example in:
- mouldy kitchen and bathroom corners
- places you keep food and fruits (e.g. the fridge, bread bin, fruit bowl)
- smelly places (e.g. the fridge, loo, shoes)
- places you want to keep very dry (e.g. chests of drawers) Bamboo charcoal water filters are a refreshingly straightforward method for sifting tap water.
Whilst the filtering process occurs mineral addition and toxin purification happen: Bamboo charcoal water filters add minerals to the water during initial usage releasing potassium, magnesium, etc.
Simply leave it in a container filled up with the water (2-3 ltrs) and it will gradually sift through debasements. Your water will be tastier and have a reduced "tap water" odour.
-To keep this a minimal waste item, the charcoal sticks are currently wrapped in tissue paper without the cardboard directions, so please read below.
Guidelines for Use:
1. Wash in running water to clean off excess charcoal powder.
- 2. Boil for 10 mins in a pot of water to clean and sterilise then place aside to cool and dry.
3. Use a container or jug and load up with tap water (charcoal may float when new however it will in general sink following a week or so of usage).
4. Leave in the water for 8 hours or more for best outcomes.
5. Re-sanitize by boiling each 10 uses and leave to dry
6. Replace with new charcoal after 3 months approx.
-Lasts for around 3 months per filter.
Bamboo Charcoal water filters are traditional and well-known in many parts of the world. This bamboo charcoal is carefully made in Japan in clay kilns by experienced charcoal makers and is simply of the highest quality of its kind. The bamboo is heated to 1000 degrees to form the activated charcoal. Although individuals have thought about charcoal's unique properties by experience, this has been upheld up by science through the years. Bamboo charcoal is viewed as compelling at adsorbing a range of substances.
We only ship using biodegradable recyclable packaging.
All of our items are sent first class using the UK's royal mail delivery service and is calculated based on your purchased items weight at the checkout page. For further details please check the delivery info section on top of this page.
Customer satisfaction is one of our upmost priorities. If you have a problem with your ordered items please do not hesitate to contact us and we will do out best to solve the issue.
We accept returns for a full refund or exchange for any reason within 30 days of purchase. Unfortunately, we cannot accept any exchanges or refunds after these 30 days have passed.